Monday, December 12, 2011

Adding Backgrounds To Your Transparencies or Window Sheets: A Video!!!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  The Time Will Come When The Book Is Exactly What You Need!
Have you ever tried to read a book and just couldn't get into it?  This has happened to me numerous times and I always feel badly, especially when the book is one that someone has recommended to me.  Years ago someone mentioned that I needed to read Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes.  I tried to read it - really I did.  I picked it up on numerous occasions and just couldn't get into it.  Finally, I decided to try to sell it on an on-line marketplace, but there were so many other copies available that even my 99 cent price didn't attract any buyers.  Well, the book has stayed with me for years - literally, years.  And then, last week, the book came up in conversation again.  So last night, I found the book on one of my bookshelves and brushed the dust off the cover and began to read.  WOW!!!!  I am hooked!!!!!  Something in the first 10 pages has already grabbed me - in a BIG way!!!!!  This is a book that was destined to find me when the time was right for me - and that time is now.  So if you are having trouble getting into a book that someone has recommended to you, don't worry!  Sometimes you just have to wait for the time to come when the book will be exactly right for you!!!!!
The last video I shared with you was on how to stamp and paint on your window sheets/transparencies.  Today I'd like to add to that experience by showing you how to add a beautiful background to the transparency.  Enjoy!!!!

No comments: