Friday, August 19, 2011

Four Ways Friday #58 - Sincere Salutations (& Video!!!!)

For this week's Four Ways Friday I decided to use the Sincere Salutations stamp set in four simple ways!  For each of these cards, I only used the Sincere Salutations stamps and no other stamp sets!  I have to admit that this is one of my favorite stamp sets and I use it again and again and again!
This first card is so simple to make!  Here is a video to show you how to use your punches and die cuts as stencils to create this card:

Talk about simple!  For this second card I die cut a piece of chipboard using the Serif Essentials dies and then coated the letter with Crystal Effects and silver glass glitter!  I stamped the greeting with the stamp-a-ma-jig and Basic Black ink and then adhered the letter with glue.  So simple and quite dazzling!
I love the look you get when you repeatedly stamp a greeting!  Here I stamped the "get well soon" greeting three times using the stamp-a-ma-jig.  First I stamped it in Regal Rose, then Melon Mambo, and finally Rich Razzleberry.  I then punched flowers from card stock of those same three colors using the Boho Blossoms punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  I adhered them to the card with a mix of glue and dimensionals, just to create some dimension on the card.  Finally, I added some rhinestones and pearls.
This final card is all about repeat stamping as well!  Here I began by stamping the "holiday greetings" stamp onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I then went back and stamped over it using the same stamp and Always Artichoke ink.  I then cut out the two triangles and sponged the edges with Always Artichoke ink to create the trees.  The trunks are just rectangles cut from Soft Suede card stock.  I then sponged the edges of the trunks with Soft Suede ink.  The trunks were adhered to the Very Vanilla card panel with glue and then the greeting was stamped on the card, with the help of the stamp-a-ma-jig, using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I then adhered the larger tree to the card with dimensionals and the smaller one with glue.  The final touch was to add some rhinestone brads (with glue dots) as ornaments on the larger tree before adhering the panel to an Always Artichoke card base with glue.
I hope you've enjoyed this week's Four Ways Friday!  I hope you have an amazingly peaceful and creative weekend!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: