Monday, August 15, 2011

Emboss Resist Inspired By Nature Card & Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  You Have So Much More In You Than You Think You Do!!!
If you had told me that this past weekend I would go for a 38-mile bike ride, I would have told you you were crazy!!!!  I would have to eat those words since yes, I did it!!!!!!  As I have begun to enjoy bike riding what I am learning the most about myself is that I underestimate me.  I think I am weaker or less athletic than I actually am and I am learning to stop underestimate myself.  It has taken this new sport to make me feel so proud and to begin to develop a different kind of confidence in my abilities and it feels GOOD!!!!!  I am also very grateful for the synchronicity that led me to run into my neighbor on the bike trail just over a week ago because she has become a wonderful biking buddy!  That is also something new for me.  I have always been a bit of a loner when it comes to exercising and I am actually enjoying riding with someone who is supportive and encouraging and inspirational!  I believe that each of us has so much more inside of us than we give ourselves credit for.  Sometimes it just takes a new sport/activity to give us insight into our potential!
Today's card uses an emboss resist technique with the Inspired By Nature stamp set.  Here is a video to show you how I made it!  Enjoy!!!!

No comments: