Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Direct-To-Paper Technique Baby Card & Video!!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  A Whole World Of Possibilities Await You!!!!
Why do I love being in the craft room?  The list is a long one, but I would have to say that one of my favorite reasons is that a whole world of possibilities await me every time I walk into the room!  Oh that I could look at my entire life with this same zest and excitement!  I passed a woman walking an adorable Golden Retriever puppy this morning and the puppy got so excited!  The woman turned to me and, trying to sound like her puppy speaking, she said, "Oh!  The world is just so exciting!"  I replied, "Oh that we could all walk around the world with that feeling!"  So that will be my challenge for myself - to continue to push myself to see every moment as presenting me with a whole world of possibilities!  Each moment holds that potential - the excitement of experiencing something new or experiencing something familiar in a new way!  Wish me luck :)
Today's card came out of the world of possibilities that were waiting for me in the craft room today!  Here is a video to show you how I made it!  Enjoy!

No comments: