Monday, August 29, 2011

Circle Circus Thinking Of You Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Learn What Centers You
This past weekend I seemed to be totally out of whack.  I had somehow gotten myself into a funk and felt like I was totally out of sorts.  Physically I felt exhausted and mentally my internal voice was filled with all kinds of negative yuckiness (that's a technical term :)  I realized I was very much off center and had to figure out what would center me.  I turned to a few of the things that I can rely on to bring me back to a state of calm - walking Buddy, stamping in the craft room, sitting outside and watching the birds.  I know that any and all of these activities have the power to help me find myself again.  Do you know what centers you?  Keep that list in your journal or in the forefront of your mind.  If you don't know what centers you, consider when you feel the most calm.  Where are you?  Who is around you?  What are you doing or not doing?  If you know what centers you, you have the power to bring yourself back to a safe space when your life tries to turn you upside down.
Today's card was all about simplicity.  I stamped the image from Circle Circus in a variety of ink colors:  Perfect Plum, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, and River Rock.  I then added a touch of dazzling diamonds to the circles.  The greeting from Sincere Salutations was stamped with Basic Black ink using the stamp-a-ma-jig.  I hope you like it!

No comments: