Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Yippeee!!! An Honorable Mention!!!!

I had to share my excitement with you!  As you know, I have been trying to ignore my inner critic and continue to submit my work to try to get it published.  I decided to try and enter Stampin' Up!'s monthly Stampin' Success challenge for July - I actually sent it in quite early and was waiting to hear....and today look what was in my inbox:
"Congratulations! Your May Art Contest entry was selected for recognition with an honorable mention in our July issue."
I was so excited!!!!!  This means that my name will be listed in the honorable mention section in the July issue of Stampin' Success (Stampin' Up!'s magazine for demonstrators) and the projects will be posted in the on-line extras of the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.  I also get to choose any stamp set I would like from the current catalog for free!!!! :)  Of course, I will share the projects with you once the Stampin' Success magazine comes out (which will be some time next month).  The theme for the contest was Land That I Love and features projects honoring the United States and Canada.  If you haven't tried to submit your work anywhere, why not give it a try????  Tell that inner critic to go take a hike! :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! What great news. You always have such good advice to go along with your creations. I can't wait to see it.