Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Cute Faux Frosting Bunny Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  It Can Be Fun To Follow A Request :)
OK, I admit it...I'm not big on taking orders from others :)  I like being left to figure things out on my own - to experiment; to fail; to succeed - not always in that order :)  And, sometimes I find that following a request can be fun - especially when it is framed as a request and not as an order :)  This request came from the daughter of one of my oldest friends.  She wanted a bunny, some bright green grass, no greeting and the rest was up to me!  So this is what I created.  The bunny was stamped from the So Cute stamp set and I used the faux frosting technique (I have a video that you can watch on how to make the faux frosting) to make the fur of the bunny "fluffy."  The Regal Rose background was run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines embossing folder to provide interest and texture.  This card could have made an adorable Easter card if the Easter sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes had been added...oh well - maybe next year :)  I hope you like it! :)

No comments: