Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun & Fast Notes Birthday Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Adopt A Niece :)
I have a lifelong friend who has a little girl who just turned 9.  She calls me Aunt Michelle :)  She sent me the cutest letter the other day...you'll learn quite quickly that she knows I love to stamp!  Her letter had a very specific request - to make her a card with a cake that had 9 candles and blue and pink icing and that said, "Happy B'day Amanda" on it!  Good thing for me the Fun & Fast Notes cake had 9 candles!!!! :)  I hope she's okay with it saying "Happy Birthday Amanda" :)  I used some stickles for the icing, although you can easily color the icing in with your markers and then use crystal effects and dazzling diamonds for a similar effect.  I'm really happy Amanda adopted this Aunt :)
Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration starts today!!!!!  For every $50 you purchase you get a Sale-A-Bration item for free!!!!!!  This is in addition to any regular hostess benefits you receive for your order.  Now is a great time to stock up on essentials and buy some new items :)  Click on the Sale-A-Bration icon in the right hand column to learn more!  Sale-A-Bration runs from today until March 31, 2011!!!!  Yeah!!!!!

No comments: