Friday, January 28, 2011

Four Ways Friday #35 - 4 Ways To Say "I Love You"

For this week's Four Ways Friday I have decided to share with you 4 ways to say "I Love You!"  I'll be back next week with four ways to use a particular product :)  I hope you enjoy!
For this first card I used my letterpress plate to deboss the background.  I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.  The decorative label was also sponged and stamped with 2 of the stamps from the Artistic Etchings stamp set.  I added a small love tag using the Tiny Tags stamp set and tag punch.  Can you see the tiny pearl jewel?  It adds the perfect romantic touch!
You can use your Bingo Card stamp to make an adorable card for Valentine's Day or just to say "I love you!"  Here I stamped the image using Early Espresso ink and added some more stamped images from the Tiny Tags stamp set.  The "love" hearts are from the I Heart Hearts stamp set and are popped up with dimensionals.  Inside the card there's more fun...
Inside the card I created a holder for this adorable bookmark.  The "things i love" stamp is from the Things I Love stamp set.  I used the Two Tags die to make the bookmark and the "U" is from the Lovely Letters alphabet.  I used the dotted line jumbo wheel to make the lines on the bookmark.  Here you can write all of the things you love about the person you give the card to!
This little treat holder is a great way to say "I love you!"  I adhered two matchbox die cuts together to form this little dresser and then used the scalloped squares die for a top and bottom.  I can't wait to fill this with cinnamon hearts and those little hearts with all the sayings!  Here is a close-up of the top.  I used the Cheep Talk stamp set for the bird and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
 Last but not least is this simple candy cone!  Inside is a small cello bag with chocolates and a couple of lollipops!  To make this cone you only need a 6"x6" sheet of designer paper.  I think I have some more videos to make!!!
I hope you've enjoyed these 4 ways to say "I love you!"  Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!  Don't forget...it's Sale-a-bration!!!!!  For every $50 in merchandise that you purchase, you earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item!!!!!!  You can view the Sale-a-bration catalog at the top of my blog (right-hand column) or CLICK HERE to shop now!!!!

No comments: