Thursday, January 13, 2011

3-D Paper Roses Video!!!!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes A Blessing Comes In Strange Packaging!
I'm still sick!  Can you believe it?!  I have been doing all I can to take care of myself - eating right, drinking plenty of fluids, taking it easy and getting plenty of rest...and spending a lot of time in the craft room making paper flowers :)  I guess that's the blessing in this weird package called "a cold."  If not for the cold I would probably not be eating as well, resting as much, or enjoying creating for as many hours.  So I'll enjoy the blessings and hope they serve as a reminder that once the strange packaging has been sent away, what I found inside the package can definitely remain!
Here's a video for how to make these 3-D paper roses!  I hope you enjoy making them as much as I have!  I have a feeling more videos will be on the way - showing you how to make different 3-D paper flowers with other tools you might have in your craft space.  Have fun!

No comments: