Friday, December 17, 2010

Four Ways Friday #30 - Silhouette Sentiments

This week's Four Ways Friday uses the Silhouette Sentiments hostess stamp set.
For this first card I stamped the flower image using 2 different colors and decorated both the central panel and the envelope.  I love how the floral image can be used to create wonderful backgrounds!
I decided to take the background idea a little further for this second card and stamped the image in 3 different colors - some lighter, some darker.  I also sponged the background with 2 different shades of green.
Heat embossing became the focus for this third card.  I still used one of the floral images to create a background, but this time I stamped it multiple times across the bottom of the Old Olive panel using VersaMark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I heat embossed the envelope to match.
For this last card I decided to use this beautiful flower image and have it be the focal point of the card.  I used my markers to color the image and then stamped it onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out with a circle punch.  this card measures 3"x 6".  Thanks for stopping by for this week's Four Ways Friday!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments: