Friday, December 03, 2010

Four Ways Friday #29 - Solid Stripes

This week's Four Ways Friday uses the single stamp Solid Stripes.
For this first card I used the Solid Stripes stamp as a background element for the greeting.  I stamped the stripes at half strength using Crumb Cake ink onto Very Vanilla card stock.
For this second card I decided to use more of the stripes and do a tone-on-tone effect.  I stamped the stripes onto Real Red card stock using Real Red ink.  This piece formed the perfect backdrop for the butterfly and pansy.
For this thank you card I punched out a circle from scrap paper and used it to mask off a portion of the base card before stamping with the Solid Stripes stamp in River Rock ink.  I then stamped the greeting into the center and surrounded the greeting with punched flowers.
This final card is 6 inches in length.  I masked most of the card and stamped along the edge using Basic Gray ink.  I stamped repeatedly to stripe the entire edge of the card.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing a few different ways to play with the Solid Stripes stamp.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments: