Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peace Ornament...Getting Bigger!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Stick With It!
I have never had so much fun with a glue gun!!!!!!  I decided to stick with these ornaments for awhile and I am having the best time!  You definitely need to give it a try!  For this one I decided to go bigger and used the scallop circle die with some regular chipboard.  I covered it with Confetti card stock and then went embellishment crazy (I need to take a better picture when the light is better...I just couldn't wait to get this posted!).  I added rhinestone brads and some snowflakes using the Northern Frost decorative strip die in the Big Shot.  I have a feeling you'll be seeing a few more of these in the next few days :)  A girl can't part with her glue gun too quickly!  I'm sticking with it!!!!

No comments: