Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Glass Glitter and Antique Brads!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Today Is The Perfect Day To Use A Supply That You Love!

I have to admit that when I received this glass glitter and these amazing antique brads, my first instinct was to stash them away and save...okay, maybe a better word is "hoard"...them!  I realize, however, that when I do that, the stashed items often never see the light of day!  So today seemed like a perfect day to use a few supplies that I am crazy about!  I stamped a piece of Crumb Cake card stock with a few of the images from Friends 24-7 in Crumb Cake ink (can you see the faint flower image in the background?).  I then had to spritz with some Chocolate Chip ink...yes, I'm crazy about my spritzer tool too...even if it does require a little muscle :)  The tag was made by running a piece of Sahara Sand card stock through the Big Shot with one of the Lots of Tags sizzlits.  I stamped a bit with the Crumb Cake ink and then added a bit of Early Espresso ribbon with a thin piece of Sticky Strip.  Finally - the finishing touches - Glass Glitter added with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and that amazing Antique Brad!  A bit of hemp twine and a strip of scalloped Early Espresso card stock complete the look!  I hope you like it!  Now go use a supply that you love!!!!! :)

No comments: