Friday, October 22, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral & Copics

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Color (Inside or Outside of the Lines)!
I received some Copic sketch markers for my birthday yesterday and decided I needed to give them a try!  I haven't had this much fun coloring since I was little!!!!!  I stamped this flower image from Fifth Avenue Floral multiple times onto Whisper White card stock using Staz-on Jet Black ink.  I then colored to my heart's content :)  These colors are so vibrant and fun to play with - I'm already thinking about what colors I want next :)  I am looking forward to actually learning how to use the markers and, at the same time, just taking out the markers and coloring without having a clue, was a lot of fun too!  I added a bit of dazzling diamonds to the center of the flowers using my 2-way glue pen.  The greeting is from Curly Cute, stamped with Basic Black ink.  I mounted the floral panel onto Poppy Parade card stock and then onto a Whisper White card base.  I hope you like it!  What can you color today?

No comments: