Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Punch Art Gumball Machine and Card Play Video!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  The Most Important Things In My Life Never Have To Get Placed On A "To Do" List

Have you ever noticed that the most meaningful and important aspects of your life never have to get placed on a "to do" list?  These are the things that we love to do and won't forget to do if we don't write them down - watering the garden; walking the dog; eating a warm meal; spending time petting the cat on the couch.  It seems the task that we put on our lists are those that aren't as near to our hearts and we need to write them down lest we forget.  Take a look at your "to do" list - it may provide some interesting insight into your life.

I shared a version of today's card with you during last week's Four Ways Friday.  I decided to make a few changes to the card and share a video with you on how to make it!  I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Hi Michelle, it is the first time I visit your blog but I will be back for sure. I found you on YouTube while looking for "Stamping on Tiles". Not only are you a very talented artist, but you are also an amazing teacher! I watch a lot of crafting videos and I must say that you have the best delivery and the perfect voice. Thank you for all you do. If you ever doubt your calling, please re-read this comment and I hope you will be reassured.

Lorraine said...

That is really cute. I had never thought to roll up the glue dots to make them into a thin line as you described. Thanks for sharing that tip!