Thursday, September 30, 2010

Music Notes Wheel Mini Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Live For Today

Today's card was made from my feeling of living in "the funk."  I have decided that one way to try to combat the funk (yes, I view it as the enemy that needs to be slain!) is to live for today - live in the moment - and do what I can from moment to moment to bring myself closer to where I want to be.  I don't have to tackle everything all at once.  I can chip away, little by little, at the marble that is my life and eventually I will expose the sculpture that is patiently waiting to appear.

This Music Notes wheel is such a simple way to create a gorgeous background.  I wish you could see this card in person - it is so sparkly since I sprayed it with a mixture of alcohol and champagne shimmer mist paint.  The greeting is one part of a stamp in the Sense of Time stamp set.  The image with the greeting is from the Artistic Etchings stamp set - stamped in Basic Black at 1/2 strength.  I am loving these Antique Brads.  I cut the prongs off of this brad and attached it to the card using a mini glue dot.  I hope you like it!

No comments: