Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Extreme Elements Halloween

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Notice When Your Prayers Have Been Answered

I realize that it is very easy for me to pray to the Universe for help or healing.  When a friend's dog went missing the other day, I asked the Universe to keep him safe and to bring him home.  It's fair to say that a day doesn't pass without my looking up into the sky and asking for something.  What I sometimes fail to do, though, is to stop and take notice when my prayers have been answered.  Today I paused and realized the dog was home safely and that a friend was able to come home after being away for far too long.  I need to be as open to giving thanks for the answered prayers as I am to continuing to ask for assistance.  I need to notice when miracles are occurring...and I know they are occurring every day - if I will just stop to take notice.  Maybe I would notice more if I could quiet all of my asking for a moment and look and listen at all that has been answered.

Today's card is a variation of a card I did a little while ago.  I decided to change the color palette a bit and also changed the greeting.  I love how easy it is to make a great background using the Extreme Elements stamp set!  I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot more of this set in the weeks to come :)

1 comment:

KER said...

love your words...and the card is simply beautiful...thanks