Thursday, September 23, 2010

Die Cutting Your Fun Foam - Simple Alphabet

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Capture Those Waking Thoughts!

As I begin to come back into awareness in the morning, my mind seems to flood with all kinds of thoughts and ideas.  If I don't take note of them - either by repeating them in my mind or writing them down on a piece of paper - I can lose them.  So I do my best to try to capture the thoughts and create them if they are art related.  What thoughts float through your mind when you are awakening?  How can you make some of those thoughts realities - especially those that encourage you to create?

Today's idea, of die cutting felt and fun foam, came to me in these waking thoughts.  I tried out the fun foam first :)  I used the Simple Alphabet dies in the Big Shot to cut out the letters and the cute flower and then adhered them to the Whisper White card stock using Tombo Mono Multi Adhesive (that is sticky stuff!).  The finished card size is 3" x 3" and I love all of that dimension!  So simple with high impact! :)  I hope you like it!

No comments: