Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cute by The Inch Thank U

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Helping A Friend Can Make You Forget Your Own Worries For Awhile!

Monday was a yucky migraine day :(  I went for a run and it was hot and my head decided to complain in the form of a migraine headache :(  As I type this I am feeling better and hoping to feel 100% soon!  When my headache began I received a call from a close friend who is trying to figure out making changes in her life.  As I put my energy toward listening to her and trying to help her, I forgot about my head for awhile.  I thanked her for calling me since it helped me connect with her and disconnect from my aching head!  It's nice when helping a friend can make you forget your own worries for awhile!

Today's card was so simple!  I stamped the image from Cute By The Inch in Basic Black ink onto multiple colors of card stock and then punched them out using a 1" square punch.  I popped up all the squares with dimensionals and used dazzling diamonds to highlight the "U" in the middle.  I hope you like it!

No comments: