Thursday, September 16, 2010

Because I Care - Sympathy Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Put Your Love Into It

My friend's mother passed away unexpectedly last week.  I sit here and wish I was next to her - able to reach over and give her a hug.  The best way I can think to do that from too far away, is to send her a card.  I had some sympathy cards, already made...yet I wanted to make a special one - one that I could put my love into for her.  One that would be made thinking of her - and her mom.  For some reason these colors came to mind.  I have never had the pleasure of meeting her mother - however, my friend is a light - fun, full of energy, an infectious smile.  Her mother must have been an amazingly bright light as well to have raised such an incredibly special daughter.  So bright and happy colors were required!  I hope my friend feels the love I poured into this card for her - I'll be surprised if this much love can fit into an envelope!

No comments: