Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amsterdam Inspiration

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Look Up!

It's easy to walk around with your head down - eyes glued to the floor or pavement.  I would never have seen this gorgeous site if I hadn't looked up!  I was in the Flower Market in Amsterdam and this was the roof of one of the flower shops!  How gorgeous is that!!!!  So, look up - you never know what might be waiting for you!

Today I leave you with this photo as inspiration :)  I hope that the colors or subject matter will inspire you to create something wonderful!  I decided not to share a card or paper project so that your mind would be clear - free of all suggestion....other than this photo.  Have fun!!!!  If you would like to leave a link to your creation in the comments section, I would love to see what you create!

No comments: