Thursday, August 26, 2010

Manhattan Flowers Watercoloring

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Stretch Your Body

We put our body through a lot - whether we are working, exercising, or just sitting.  Our body deserves our utmost care and kindness.  When was the last time you stretched and focused on caring for your muscles?  I know I do not do it often enough and lately, my body has been telling me it is tired of being neglected.  Today I commit to taking better care of my body.  Today, I will stretch and appreciate my muscles.

For today's card I pulled out the Manhattan Flowers stamp set.  I used Versamark and Rose Red ink to stamp the large flower on watercolor paper and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used my aqua painter and some ink to water color the flower and then added some frost white shimmer paint for a little shimmer.  The background was created by stamping the large flower many times with Rose Red ink onto the Rose Red card stock base.  I used the Friendly Words wheel to stamp the Whisper White strip.  I hope you like it!

No comments: