Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lazuli Bunting 2-Step Bird Punch - Little Bird Note & Card Play Video!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Challenge Your Excuses!
It is so easy to come up with a list of excuses for why you can't do something.  I don't have time.  I don't have the energy.  What would people think?  Today I challenge you to challenge your excuses!  You have time - you just need to determine how you want to use it.  You have the energy if you make a commitment and start taking steps - any size steps - in the direction of your goal.  We can't control what other people think.  All we can control is what we think and today, I think I can!!!!!!!!  Now go for it!!!!

The Lazuli Bunting is cousin to the Lark Bunting, the state bird of Colorado.  Here in Denver I must admit that I have only ever seen a Lazuli Bunting once - I think they like the mountains more than the city :)  I guess I don't blame them :)  I decided to try to create a colorful Lazuli Bunting using my 2-Step Bird extra-large punch.  Here's a video to show you how I did it!  The finished card size is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous!!! Reminds me of our Eastern Bluebird - same coloration. Such a simple and sweet card.