Friday, August 27, 2010

Gratitude

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Express Your Appreciation!

You may have stopped by today to see this week's Four Ways Friday...unfortunately, I only had time to make One Way Friday :)  And since you stopped I did want to express my appreciation and say thank you for your visit.  Knowing that you are coming by inspires me to keep creating.  Knowing that someone out there takes the time to visit my blog makes me feel connected to you even though we have likely never met.  I appreciate you and the time you are willing to share with me.  Please stop by again next week when Four Ways Friday will return or anytime - I'd love to see you again!

Today's card was inspired by a scrapbook page made by Jennifer McGuire.  I used the tree from Forest Friends and created a mask on scratch paper and then stamped the image multiple times using the mask to cover the trees as I went.  The ground and sky were also created with masks.  The greeting is from an all-time favorite stamp set - Define Your Life.  I hope you like it and again, thank you for stopping by!  I hope to see you again soon!

No comments: