Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Artistic Etchings Birthday Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Try A Variation On A Theme

It can be easy to get stuck in the same old rut.  The same routine.  The same clothes.  The same entree on the menu at the same restaurant.  Why not try a variation on a theme?  Maybe pair a funky new top with those favorite pants.  Try a new side dish with that favorite entree.  Throw a new ingredient into that favorite recipe.  You may discover that variety truly is the spice of life!

Today I tried a variation on a theme of a card I shared with you back on August 9th.  I switched up the greeting and turned it into a birthday card.  I also took a mini card and made it into a standard size card and added some Soft Suede ink to the background of the Sahara Sand card with the spritzer tool.  It's a subtle variation...maybe next I'll try to do something bold!  If you can't live without Artistic Etchings, feel free to shop HERE now!  I would love to be of service to you!

No comments: