Friday, July 16, 2010

Four Ways Friday #14 - Friends Fur-Ever Stamp Set

Welcome to another Four Ways Friday!  If you've been following all week, you know that this has been a week full of Friend Fur-Ever!  Here I share four more ways to use this wonderful, whimsical stamp set!

Remember, you can stamp the same image more than once and then figure out creative ways to use the image multiple times in your layout!  Here I stamped the gift image 3 times onto Whisper White card stock and cut them out.  I then colored them with markers and added some super nova glitter with my 2-way glue pen.  The three packages were popped up onto dimensionals and adhered to the Tangerine Tango card stock.  The terrier was also stamped onto Whisper White card stock and cut out.  His collar was colored with my Pacific Point marker and then super nova aqua glitter was added for some bling!  I also colored his cute nose with my Basic Black marker.  The terrier was also popped up on a dimensionals.  The greeting from Sincere Salutations (I use this set ALL the time) was stamped directly onto the panel using my stamp-a-ma-jig and Basic Black ink.  A panel of Daffodil Delight was adhered to the Old Olive card base before attaching the Tangerine Tango panel.
Masking is another great technique to use with this type of stamp set.  For this second card, I stamped the dog onto the Whisper White panel.  Then, I stamped the same dog onto a scrap piece of paper and cut him out.  I then used temporary adhesive to adhere the mask directly over the dog on the Whisper White panel.  I then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position and stamp the chair image so that it would appear the dog was sitting on the chair.  I removed the mask and voila!  I used my Aqua Painters to watercolor the chair with Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz ink.  Some dazzling diamonds was applied to the chair and the dog collar using 2-way glue.  I stamped the balloon image onto Tempting Turquoise card stock and added some dazzling diamonds to the balloon as well.  The balloon string was stamped with my stamp-a-ma-jig, once again using my mask on the dog, so that it would appear the balloon string was on the opposite side of the dog.  The balloon was popped up on dimensionals.  The white panel was adhered to an Elegant Eggplant panel and then attached to a Wild Wasabi card stock layer.  Finally, I stamped the greeting from Short & Sweet in Tempting Turquoise onto Whisper White and punched it out with the small oval punch.  Another oval was punched out of Melon Mambo card stock using the large oval punch.  I used my crop-o-dile to make holes on either side of the greeting and threaded a piece of 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon through to attach the greeting to the card.  The greeting is popped up on dimensionals.
How cute is this?! :)  Don't forget you can always create a scene on your card using card stock to create a landscape.  Here I used textured Sahara Sand card stock and adhered it to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to create the ground and sky.  The puppy was stamped onto Whisper White and cut out.  Of course I added a bit of bling to his collar :)  The dish was also stamped onto Whisper White and cut out.  I then colored the dish with my Aqua Painters and Bashful Blue ink and then added crystal effects.  The greeting was stamped in Basic Black using my stamp-a-ma-jig.  This Very Vanilla panel was then layered onto a piece of Basic Black card stock and then onto a piece of Bashful Blue card stock.  The panel was then adhered to a Very Vanilla card base.
For this final card I created a more complex scene.  I used Crumb Cake card stock to create the ground and adhered it to a panel of More Mustard card stock.  Both puppies were stamped onto Whisper White card stock, cut out, and decorated using markers and glitter on their collars.  The chair was also stamped onto Whisper White card stock and cut out and then colored and blinged :)  I also used Crystal Effects on the chair back and seat.  The chair was adhered to the panel using Tombo Mono Multi-glue and the dog on the chair was popped up on dimensionals.  The second dog was adhered using Tombo Mono Multi-glue.  The little letter was stamped in Basic Black ink onto Regal Rose card stock and cut out.  It was popped up onto a dimensional and then covered with Crystal Effects.  The greeting is a combination of a greeting from the Friends Fur-ever stamp set and the Three Little Words stamp set.  I used a marker to color the part of the Friends Fur-ever stamp set greeting that I wanted and stamped it onto the card panel with my stamp-a-ma-jig.  I then used the stamp-a-ma-jig and Basic Black ink again to stamp the "i love you."  I mounted the panel onto a piece of Concord Crush card stock (love this color!).  I wrapped a piece of Rich Razzleberry ribbon (retired) around the card stock and made a faux ribbon.  Finally, I mounted this entire panel onto a Whisper White card base.  If, by now, you are not totally enamored with the Friends Fur-ever stamp set, I figure it must be hopeless!  I have tried my best all week to show you how AMAZING this stamp set is!  If you are convinced and still haven't purchased it, feel free to shop HERE now! :)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: