Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Slide Jewelry - Side 2


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sit And Eat

It is far too easy to eat on the run these days.  You look at the car next to you and the person driving is munching on some fast food snack.  You walk through an airport and people are walking, eating and talking all at the same time!  Today, as I sat outside on the patio and ate breakfast with friends and family, I realized how pleasant it is to sit down and eat.  To stop all other activity and focus on nourishing your body and giving your mind a rest.  If you're eating while reading this, that doesn't count!  Turn away from the computer and head for the kitchen, dining room or patio table, and enjoy the taste of what you are eating.  I'll be here when you get back :)

Today I wanted to share side 2 of my soldered slide jewelry.  My mind is racing with all of the collage ideas I can make with this technique!  If you aren't into soldering that is GREAT - you can create the same effect with Stampin' Up's! wonderful Simply Adorned jewelry line!  You can create a small collage to wear for every day of the week!  To see the line and purchase some of these great jewelry items, shop HERE now! :)

No comments: