Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Mini Stamp-a-Stack Card #2: Pretties Kit

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Some Lessons You Just Need To Keep Learning!

Take a time out.  Enjoy some down time.  Pause and breathe.  This lesson seems to be one I need to keep learning over and over again.  I enjoy my quiet time and I realize when I don't nourish my soul with downtime I begin to feel frazzled, distressed, scattered and down right yucky!  I need to make my solo time (maybe that should be spelled "soul-o" time) a priority each and every day in order to maintain the level of peace I wish to have on my journey.  Some lessons you just need to keep learning...hopefully this one will become a natural part of my daily life soon.

This card is the second card for my upcoming Summer Mini Stamp-a-Stack.  I used the largest flower from the pretties kit and some Staz-on ink and stamped an image from the Elements of Style stamp set onto the flower.  Some silver card stock punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and a 1" circle punch of the greeting decorate the center of the flower.  I also stamped the greeting in Staz-on so that I could cover it with Crystal Effects :)  The embossed background was created by running the Baja Breeze card stock through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oooh, I like this. Very pretty.