Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Sweet! Blog Award!

What a thoughtful and wonderful surprise to receive this Blog Award from my friend Judi Rose!  Thanks so much Judi - you made my day!!!!  Judi is an amazing person, artist and papercrafter.  You should definitely stop by her blog if you get a chance - I'm sure you'll be inspired!

As an award recipient, I am supposed to share with you a few things about myself...hmmm...what might be interesting to share...what about some of my favorite foods (can you tell it's close to dinner time?!).  I LOVE the balsamic vinegar from O&CO.  I warn you though, this stuff is totally addictive!  I am also a huge fan of Cadbury's Double Decker chocolate bars.  The lower deck of the candy bar is a crispy cereal and the upper deck is a chewy nougat; all wrapped in milk chocolate.  They used to carry them at World Market, but I haven't been able to find them there in a long time.  Guess I'll have to wait for a trip to London to get my fix!  To stick with the sweet theme, I have also been craving Horchata by Westsoy.  I am sure I could make a more delicious version, but they make it so easy since you just have to put the carton in the fridge and drink up when you're ready.  If you haven't tried horchata, it is rice milk with cinnamon and vanilla - mmmm, mmm good!  Thanks again Judi for the wonderful award! :)  I am passing this award on to another beautiful person and crafter, Brenda MacKellar.  You can check out her blog here.  She doesn't blog a lot, so I think we need to stop by her blog and encourage her to post some more!  She always inspires me!!!!  Thanks Brenda!!!!

1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

Well, I knew this would land here, I'm just off Judi's blog. (smile). I am so happy to take this occasion to say let you know that all is well and that if someone is deserving of this beautiful award it's you. Love your life lessons and your cardmaking and insightive ways.

I am glad to know you in cyberland anyway! Kindly, Peggy