Monday, May 03, 2010

Scrap-Book!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Boldly Go Where You've Never Gone Before!

You Star Trek fans out there will know where today's lesson comes from :)  And for those of you who aren't Star Trek fans...don't worry...I'll fill you in!  At the beginning of Star Trek episodes, a voice informs us that the spaceship Enterprise will "boldly go where no man has gone before" (excuse the "man" part...that was before political correctness was in style!).  Anyway, today I decided to boldly go where I really hadn't ever gone before - into the galaxy of scrapbooking...or should I say scrap-BOOKing!  I am reading an amazing book called Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts and in the book she provides step-by-step directions for how to make these really fun vintage book photo frames.  So, here's the beginning of my project...now all it needs is to be jazzed up with some Stampin' Up! magic!!!!!  I'll be back later to show you the transformation!  Where can you boldly go where you have never gone before????

No comments: