Monday, April 26, 2010

Stars Gone Wild!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  No One Is Useless.  Even The Worst Of Us Can Serve As A Poor Example

I can't remember when I first heard today's lesson, however it has stuck with me my entire life!  I think I first heard it when I was in a very depressed time in my life and wasn't quite sure what my purpose was on the planet...at least this quote gave me a purpose for awhile - sad, I know, but true.  I'm happy to say that I am no longer in that place in my life...however I'm not sure I can say the same thing for this card :(  I try not to judge my cards and rather just go with the flow.  I'm just having a really hard time liking this one.  I figure it must have a purpose though - and maybe part of its purpose is to show me what I don't want to do in the future :)

I used my star punches to create the stars and let some designer series paper serve as the background.  Maybe, somehow, this card will inspire you in a way I never thought possible!  Maybe there's hope!  Enjoy!!!! :)

No comments: