Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Setting Up For My Stamp-A-Stack

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Take A Peek Inside Someone Else's World

I don't know about you, but I love seeing pictures of how other people arrange their spaces for creative pursuits!  One of these days I may let you peek into my craft room...but for now, I wanted to give you a peek of how I set up for a Stamp-a-Stack.  I set up different "stations" for each card.  All of the card stock is pre-cut and pre-scored.  I have completed cards on small magnet boards so that people can look at the inspiration card while they are stamping.  Butcher paper on the table is a must :)  You may notice the candy in the background...stamping and sweets always seem to go together :)  I hope you like this peek into my world!  Do you have special ways you like to arrange your space for creative pursuits?  I'd love to hear what you do!

No comments: