Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sense Of Time - Stamp-A-Stack Card #2

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Give Credit Where Credit Is Due!

I try to do my best to let you know when I have been inspired by another artist and today's post is no exception!  Credit for this card goes to Kimberly Van Diepen!  Talk about a talented paper artist!!!  She is particularly amazing when it comes to making vintage-looking paper craft items.  Thank you so much for all of your inspiration Kimberly!!!!!  It can be so easy to overlook crediting people for their work - and such a sad oversight at that.  Why not give someone the credit they deserve?  If you do not give them credit you are putting yourself out there as something you are not.  If you do give them credit, you are letting them and the world know that they have been an inspiration to you and that you appreciate being able to share in the gift of their creativity.  Is there really a choice?  So please, give credit where credit is due.

I switched this card up just a little bit with regard to colors and stamping.  I did use the Sense of Time stamp set (I just got it and I LOVE it!) for the main clock image but I used the gears in the same stamp set for the background.  I pulled out my all time favorite Define Your Life stamp set for the sentiment.  This card would make a great Father's Day or masculine birthday card!  I hope you like it!  If so, let Kimberly know :)

No comments: