Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ornament Punch Rose!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Learn How To Not Be What You Are

I know today's lesson sounds a little strange, but let me explain.  Sometimes we get so wrapped up in who we are and how we are accustomed to doing things, we don't stop to take notice of what we are missing.  If our identity is wrapped up in our profession and we work 24/7, we can lose site of the fact that life is not a dress rehearsal - that we don't have all the time in the world - that one day, we will no longer be here.  So today, think about how you might learn how not to be what you are and instead spend some time just being :)

When I saw an ornament punch rose created by Chera Wiest, I knew I had to buy the ornament punch!!!  Thanks Chera!!!!  You can find directions for how to make this great rose on Chera's blog.  I love how versatile this ornament punch is...hmmmm, maybe that will have to be my next Four Ways Friday...4 different ways to use the ornament punch :)  So this is just a teaser :)  I do want to dedicate this special rose to my friend Judi!  She is such an inspiration...and her last name is Rose :)

No comments: