Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Good To Be Back!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Do Your Own Thing

Talk about a white-knuckle driving experience!  I flew home and right into a snowstorm last night!  I was so glad to be on the ground, that I wasn't even bothered by the hour that we spent on the tarmac waiting for a gate.  The drive home was nerve-wracking to say the least!  My little car is not fond of driving in snow.  The roads were snowy, icy, slushy...and there were cars and vans buzzing past me on the left.  My internal voice was, at times, berating me, "Can't you go any faster than that?!"  At other times the voice, which I chose to listen to, was much more supportive, "Just do your own thing, Michelle.  Go at your own pace."  I'm so glad I listened since I arrived home, white-knuckled, but safe and sound.  Sometimes you just need to do your own thing and go at your own pace :)

Today's card was FUN since I hadn't done a challenge on SCS in a little while.  I have to admit that part of it was my frustration with the SCS site and the load times - I still haven't learned my lessons around patience :)  This card was simply stamping with the Cheep Talk stamp set and adding a greeting from Short & Sweet.  I couldn't resist a bit of texture with the perfectly polka dots embossing folder.  I hope you like it!

No comments: