Saturday, March 06, 2010

Faux Designer Series Paper

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Wog A Little

I used to run...well, maybe you could call it jogging.  I actually ran a marathon for my 30th birthday.  Now, it seems, walking has been challenging enough!  However, this morning, I decided to "wog" - that's my word for a walk/jog.  I have to say, it felt GREAT!  The dog liked it too!  He looked at me as if to say, "Wow!  You're really picking up the pace this morning!"  Why not try a little wog in place of your walk.  It may be just the pick-me-up you need!

Today's challenge on SCS was to find inspiration at the Ginko Papers website.  This card was inspired by a great little mod pear mini bag.  I used my stamp-a-ma-jig and the pear from the Cheep Talk set to create some faux designer paper (measuring 2" x 5 1/2") that I attached to the inside edge of the card.  I used the sanded background stamp to give the so saffron card stock a little interest.  I layered a bunch of panels and popped them up on dimensionals.  I hope you like it!

1 comment:

jovialjudi said...

This is too cute! And so perfect for this challenge!! You have been on a creative roll gf!!