Sunday, February 28, 2010

Versamark and Soot

Tonight I decided to try something new!  I had been wanting to try stamping with glossy paper and soot from a candle...and here are the results!  I was pretty pleased since it was my first time...not sure what I was more pleased with...the fact that I like how the card came out, or the fact that I managed to not light anything on fire while I was trying this technique!!!!  I think a video may be in order...as soon as I get all this black soot off my fingers and the craft table!

2 comments:

jovialjudi said...

A video would be cool gf! I actually burned too much of a card one time trying to burn just the edges. At least, I did not have to call the fire department! Great choice of stamps for this technique. Hope you have a fabulous week! Hugs!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Beautiful card Michelle. A video showing this technique would be wonderful. Found your blog from SCS SU Gallery...I'll be back... you have a wonderful and inspiring thing going on here.

Hugs from a sister demo - Jean