Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sneak Peek - Elements Of Style

Tonight's Lesson From The Craft Room:  There Will Be Peace

My heart is heavy this evening.  Tomorrow my brother will say goodbye to his first fur friend, Murphy.  I know it will be a difficult day and a difficult journey from sadness to peace.  A high school friend will also be at a hospital as his father is taken off of a ventilator - I cannot imagine the difficulty the day will bring.  And yet, in all of this, I know that peace will come.  It may be days, weeks, or years, but at some point I am confident there will be peace.

Tonight's card was made for the sketch challenge on SCS and I've included a sneak peek set, Elements of Style, that was given to us at Leadership this year.  It will come out in the May mini catalog!  I felt the sentiment fit perfectly into my life right now.  I stamped one of the background images on the largest layer of very vanilla card stock.  A few of the other images in the set found their way onto the smaller very vanilla panels.  I ran the smaller black panel through the Big Shot with the Finnial Press embossing folder.  I hope you like it and I hope you are at peace.

No comments: