Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bitty Box Valentine


We have friends coming over for dinner tonight to share Valentine's Day with us.  I thought it would be sweet to prepare a treat for each one of them and the Bitty Box die was the perfect solution!  You can make this little box with just half a sheet of standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper - something that I love about this die since so many of them use odd sizes of paper.  I added a 2x2 square of Sweet Pea designer paper and a few punches (scallop circle, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches).  The ribbon is our yummy Pretty In Pink satin ribbon.  The cute owl is from the Love Bandits stamp set - I'm in love with this little guy :)  Now I just need to decide what to fill the boxes with...candy hearts, pink M&M's...The bigger challenge will be to not eat what I end up putting inside of them :)  Happy Valentine's Day to you and the ones you love!!!  (P.S.  This box was inspired by a swap I received from Chi Nguyen at Leadership - thanks Chi!!!)

2 comments:

jovialjudi said...

How cute! What a sweet presentation Michelle! I love it! One more thing to add to my list? LOL Pink M & M`s. Yummy. I used to sell rubber stamps on ebay and I was known as the M & M lady. I always included a ribbon on their stamps and a mini pack of M & M`s. :-) Hope you have a wonderful get together! Sounds like fun!

Lorraine said...

I keep forgetting about this box die. Thanks for reminding me with such a cute project.