Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Send A Little LOVE Stamp-a-Stack - Sample #1


This is one of the cards we'll be making for the upcoming Send A Little Love Stamp-a-Stack.  The finished size is 5"x5".  I am loving the I {Love} Love jumbo wheel.  I forget how quick and easy it is to make a card using these wheels!  I love that you can use a cartridge or just roll the wheel on an ink pad to ink up the wheel.  I rolled the wheel down the right-hand side of the card.  The real red card stock was run through the Big Shot with the Finnial Press embossing folder (so elegant).  The heart is from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set - I stamped it once on the white card stock and then a second time on another piece of white card stock so that I could cut out the 2nd image and pop it up on top of the first.  The greeting is from one of my favorite sets - Short & Sweet.  Hope you like it!

No comments: