Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Occassions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Card


This card was made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  I tried to use a bunch of my new supplies/tools from the Occassions mini catalog and my Sale-A-Bration freebies!  The Pretty In Pink card stock was run through the Big Shot with the Finnial Press embossing folder.  The adorable heart paper is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog - Welcome Neighbor.  The greeting is also from Sale-A-Bration - the Whimsical Words stamp set.  I stamped the greeting using basic gray.  I also used the same Welcome Neighbor paper and ran it through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings embosslit to create the butterflies - I had to glitz them up a bit with a little dazzling diamonds :)  The felt embellishment is from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt - so adorable and easy to use!  If you're looking closely, you'll also notice the punched border from the Sale-A-Bration scallop trim border punch...can you tell I like earning free stuff?! :)  Hope you like it!  If you like it a lot and want to shop now for the supplies to make it, feel free to click HERE! :)

No comments: