Saturday, December 12, 2009

Daisy Die-Cut Cards


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  There's Nothing Like Watching A Dog Romp In The Snow To Put A Smile On Your Face!

It's been amazingly cold here in Denver and today, the freeze finally broke.  I decided to take Buddy to the big dog park - acres and acres of free space to run.  I have to say that I am no longer sure if I take Buddy to this park for him or for me :)  I LOVE watching him run around - bounding through the dried brush; barking at the horses; slip-sliding across the ice in the creek.  It's good for both of our souls :)

One of my customers is putting together these cards to give as teacher gifts.  I love the layered look of the daisy die cut flowers!  This is also the first time we are using build-a-brads and we love them!!!!  It's great to be able to customize the brad and the large size of them is perfect for these flowers!  Hope you like them!!!!

No comments: