Friday, December 04, 2009

Copper Mirror


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Experiment!

When I was setting up for last night's workshop, I decided to play a little.  A few people were coming to make the butterfly mirror that I posted on my blog a few weeks ago and as I set out the mirror for the class I was inspired to create.  I pulled out the Big Shot and some dies and some copper and went to town!!!!  Here is the creation that resulted from my experimenting!  I love it!!!!  Wish you could see it in person - it has a ton of dimension.  I realized that the copper was probably 9 years old and had been following me around from creative space to creative space waiting to be used.  Yesterday the day came and I'm so happy I decided to experiment a little.  What can you experiment with today?  You might LOVE the results!

No comments: