Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Box of Love


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Keep Trying

Keep trying...at least that's what I'm telling myself.  I wonder at what point I'll get too discouraged to keep trying?  Yet why do I allow myself to get discouraged at all?  I created this glittery boxed set of Valentine's cards for one of Stampin' Up!'s challenges and, since I haven't heard by now, it did not get chosen as a winner :(  Yet, when I sent it out I was all smiles - feeling grateful to Robert Indiana for his inspiring and iconic LOVE sculpture that inspired this whole card set.  So why allow myself to get discouraged at all?  Just because the set doesn't make it to the top of someone else's list doesn't mean I need to get all sad and depressed!  If anything, this is an opportunity to keep trying - to dust myself off and go at it again with as much, if not more, gusto than before!!!!  Just wait 'til you see what I come up with next!!!!  Hope you like it...and if you don't, I refuse to be discouraged :)

No comments: