Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joy Banner - Pennant Die


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Feel The Joy!!!!!

It is sooooo good to be back and blogging!  I slipped away for a few weeks - I had 3 back-to-back work trips and when I got home earlier this week I was fresh out of blogging and creating energy.  Yesterday, though, I went into the craft room to clean...or so I thought.  All of a sudden I was taken over with the urge to create!  It just called to me and I decided to go ahead and allow myself to feel the joy of creating again.  So, one "joy" banner and a few altered clipboards later, I'm back!!!!!!  I hope you can feel the joy of creating in your life today!

This banner was so easy to make!  I used Stampin' Up's exclusive pennant die (which you can purchase on my site at www.m.stampinup.net).  The die is so versatile because it can cut through card stock, felt, fabric, craft metal, vinyl - AMAZING!!!!  I pulled out some glittery felt that I had and it cut through it like butter :)  I also used the scallop circle die and the simply serif alphabet for the letters.  I hope you like it!!!!

No comments: