Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stamp Organization

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Take Time To Get Organized!

Sorry I disappeared for a few days - it seems the chaos in my craft room led to a migraine headache yesterday...at least that's what I'm saying caused the migraine :)  I was down for the count yesterday, but am back on my feet today.  I have spent a lot of the day trying to organize the craft room and have begun creating a notebook that will help me keep track of what stamps I have.  When I'm creating I don't have a quick and easy way to remember what images I have except for digging through all of the stamp boxes - so now this notebook will be my new "helper!" I'll give you a peek once I get it done.  I'm amazed at how long it is taking me to make, but I know I'll be a happy stamper once it's complete!  What are you doing to stay organized????

No comments: