Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Treat Video Coming Soon!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  The More You Do It, The Easier It Gets!!!!

Today's video came together much more quickly than the first few!  I am finally making progress on my learning curve and I am so happy to report that I had zero frustration with making this video - yeah!!!!  It can be so easy in these days where we have come to expect instant gratification to expect ourselves to be experts in a snap!  I heard a story on NPR last year about the number of snowboarding accidents being incredibly high and the reason for the high numbers was that people thought they could just jump on a snowboard and go down the mountain!  So today's lesson is patience - after all, the more you do it, the easier it gets!  Hope you enjoy the video - I will post it here tomorrow, once it has a chance to upload to YouTube!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

yeah! Another of your great videos. Keep up the good work!