Saturday, September 12, 2009


Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Encouragement Goes A Long Way

I have to admit that it felt great this morning to wake up and receive a few encouraging messages regarding my first video! Thank you!!!! The external encouragement and validation boosts my energy and desire to do better. I ran a marathon in DC many years ago and one thing that sticks with me were the random people who were lined up to cheer us on along the way. They didn't know me, but they were rooting for me - giving me that extra energy to keep going. So today I offer you words of encouragement - go for it! Pursue today what will make you smile! I support your efforts!!!!! Thank you for supporting mine!

These are the final 2 cards for tomorrow's Halloween stamp-a-stack. The "boo" card has some sticky strip covered in black glitter. The bats were made with the round label punch. Hope you like them!!!!

No comments: