Monday, August 10, 2009

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room: Life Is Good :)

It is great to be back in the craft room!!!! I had a wonderful time at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City!!!! I won a beautiful necklace (more on that in an upcoming post), made some great new friends, and got excited and inspired!!!!! Yeah!!!! Life really is good! I can't wait to share so much with you in the upcoming days!

I also have an exciting personal announcement. I have decided to leave my full-time position with my company and instead do contract work for them so that I can pursue a more creative/artistic life! I am incredibly excited about this transition - it took me quite awhile to reach the point of making a decision, but as my wonderful aunt wrote me in an email "a miracle happens when you are strong enough to surrender." So although I am surrendering with one foot still in my work world, I am moving forward and cannot wait to experience what is yet to come!!!!! I look forward to sharing my creative life with you!

This card was inspired by the above pillow (from a Crate and Barrel catalog). My brother and sister-in-law will be celebrating their anniversary this week, so I better get it in the mail! Enjoy!

No comments: